Wednesday 17 April 2013

Arrival of Maxitone!

Hi Lovelies!
 
So as you all know by now by reading my blog, you'll know I created this blog to inspire others to get fit and healthy but also to inspire myself. So I did a little research into nutrients and helpful tips to help lose weight and tone up and along came.... Maxitone!
I was dubious of using protein as I know it helps body builders etc.. A common misconception there for ya'!
 
So I bought a bundle from Maxitone and gave it a go. Here's what I got...

Maxitone Starter Bundle (Includes Maxitone Sculptress Powder - Strawberry Sundae, Clear Shaker & Sculptress Tablets), Electric Pink Shaker and Maxitone Water Bottle
 
All together this lot cost me £30.99! But I saved quite a bit, the starter kit cost £26 saving £14.98! The Electric Pink Shaker was free because this was my first order and the Chocolate Delight powder was free because I spent more than £30. So Underneath I'll write the full website prices. :)

 
The Maxitone Water Bottle I got was so the total went over £30, the cheapest things on the site are water bottles and shakers. As I already had one in the bundle and a free one with my order I didn't want 3! The bottle holds 650ml.
They are £4.99 on Maxitone

 
The Sculptress Weight Loss System Tablets came in the kit and I'm not quite sure if I'm going to use them as I don't really like the idea of weight loss tablets. I'll look into details about them more first. You take 3 a day at your timings on an empty stomach. £9.99 at Maxitone

 
Right:
Electric Pink Shaker, this was free with my first order (everyone gets one) an I was gutted that the kit had the clear one as this was the one I really wanted. Super duper pleased with this arrival!
 
Left:
Clear Shaker, came in the kit. This is going to come in handy when making my shakes and are really easy to use on the go. There's a little plastic mesh sheet you put inside to help break up lumps of powder, nobody wants a chewy shake! Both holds 500ml. £4.99 here

 
Left:
Chocolate Delight Sculptress Powder this was the free tub I got when I spent over £30, I really wanted to try the chocolate one, the only other shakes I've tried were Biggest Loser ones, and there chocolate one tasted like wafers! High hopes for this!!
 
Right:
Sculptress Powder in Strawberry Sundae, I got this one because I knew I was receiving a free Chocolate one and thought well I may as well try two different one in case the chocolate one isn't nice. I do like strawberry flavoured things and it was this or Banana (which was tough!). By the way this is the new packaging and the chocolate is the old one. Both tubs hold 14 servings, 2 scoops with 250ml of water. You use these shakes too replace one or two meals or snacks a day technically lasting a week!! I'm only having one a day for my breakfast as it's not ideal on the train to uni. So they should last me two weeks each.
£24.99 each here the deal for a free tubs still on :D
 

 
A view of the Chocolate Powder inside and the scoop which you dig for inside :)
 
So I hope you enjoyed my first looks of Maxitone Sculptress, I'll do a mid review and a full review two weeks in and then finished at four weeks in.
 
Comment below if you liked this. Give me a follow :) xx
 
Much Love
 
Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx