Monday 15 April 2013

Motivational Monday #2

Hi Lovelies!!

OMG I cannot believe that I am writing my second ones of these! It felt like only yesterday I wrote it. Anyway this will be a permanent fixture here on Healing Healthily.

 
I think this is when most of us give up trying to loose weight and the cheat meals creep in more and more. I am a total sinner where this is concerned. But finding this imaged really did help and I have become more health and determined to do it this time. Sometimes we get stuck at a certain weight and just can't get past it.
Adding variety and trying to drink lots and lots of water really does help. Sometimes people think the less they eat the better, this isn't true your body needs at least 1,200 calories a day AFTER exercises!
 
Keep going, even if your going slow your still going faster than being sat on the couch!
 
 
Healing Healthily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx