Wednesday 10 April 2013

Juicing not Snacking #1

Hi Lovelies!
 
Today I bring you a Juice recipe. I like to make a fresh juice when I'm feeling peckish and would love something cheatish. I rustle something up really quickly and usually find something new and delish!
 
Todays ¦ Carrot & Apple
 
Ingredients
 
4 Large Apple (Any Apple I just used four I picked up at ASDA they were RED)
2/3 Medium to Large Carrots
1 Inch Lemon
 
Bang ito your chute two apple then your carrots and lemon and remaining 2 apples. Then enjoy. It really is that simple to juice. Serve over lots of ice!
 
 
 
End Result.
 
Let me know if you try this one or if you like juicing recipes :)
 
 
Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx