Sunday 21 April 2013

Motivational Monday #3

Hi Lovelies.
 
Well.. WOW! Week 3 of this now! This is my favourite part of the blog, inspirations is good for us all and a weekly dose does everyone some good. So for this week I'm inspiring about Workouts!

 
I admittedly am thee worst at trying to get out of bed and do some exercises, but now not only do I want to lose some weight and tone up but I need to. I have a bad knee which needs regular exercises to keep it healthy and strong.
So being a student I'm not loaded, so a gym membership is a no currently. I'm going to utilise what I do have... and that's a Wii and a Fit Board. I will be doing an hour workout every day at least five times a week and it is only 4% of your day surely I can spare that... can't I?
 
Have a nice week!
 
 
 
Rebecca
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx