Sunday 7 April 2013

Well hello there....

 
 
Hello Lovely!
 
 
So I already have a current Beauty blog which you can find * here *. But instead of incorporating all my fitness feeds into that I though I would create a new blog and so Bealing Healthily was born.
 
So I'm not exactly in the pit of health, I do have Asthma which is taimed and a bad knee (which will be improved through excerise) so I though using a blog may surge me along a healthier and happier lifestyle in which I'll be healing my body too :)
 
So on this blog I'm going to show where I'm up to, what I'm doing and a few healthy recipes thrown into the mix. I will also show you what excersises I'm doing and regular updates of my Goals :)
 
So welcome to my corner of the tinterweb :) Follow and leve me your blog so I can looksy
 
Tweet me* Here* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx