Wednesday 10 April 2013

Size Labels :)

Hey lovelies,
 
So flicking through 'Fitspiration' on the Internet I came across quite a few interesting images, which I will share with you later. But I came along a quote which I thought was truly perfect. I thought I'd share this with you...
 
"Sizes are just numbers assigned to garments to make shopping easier. Ever thought of it that way? They’re numbers, put in order, that are designed to make our lives easier when we go shopping. They’re not telling you you’re EXTRA LARGE, or SMALL. They’re like, “oh hey this top is smaller than that one, just FYI” So you can be like, “Why thank you size tag, you just saved me so much time!” Size tags should not hurt your feelings. You should be thankful that they exist! And besides, every size is dependent on the brand. There is no universal size. They’re sized in comparison to other items of the same variety, for your convenience. Just don’t be scared of a number on a tag, okay? "
Source here
 
Hope this helps some people.
 
Rebecca :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx