Monday 8 April 2013

Motivational Monday #1

Hey Lovelies,
 
So I thought considering this is a Fitness and Health blog and let's be honest some of us like a little motivational kick up the bum. I thought I'd start doing the Motivational Monday posts.
I'm starting this after the Easter holidays when most people are back at Work or University today. I'm not back till next week but I thought this is a good place to start.
 
This is a really good motivational image which I instantly loved. Mainly because a lot of people me included have undertaken a fad diet and expected to see results quickly and become skinny. Instead take the slow approach it's healthier and the wight stays off. A quick loss will become a quick gain.
 
Learning that your weight will fluctuate is good and shouldn't dampen you and your efforts. Remember water weight is included!
 
You can do this. Stay strong and stay persistent if you really want to lose weight and become fit and healthy eat clean and exercise. You will find the results you want gradually. There's a difference between skinny and slim.
 
Let me know if you like these posts and find it useful or interesting :)
 
Rebecca xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to leave a comment I do read every single one and they all make me smile. I will always reply :) xx